About the Position
The Solutions Architect will provide consultative expertise to manage the interface between the business and IT and will be a key owner in delivering business outcomes.
Our client is seeking an experienced professional to join their growing IT team in a client and business-facing role. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join an established and growing IT team, and to become a key player in the effective delivery of solutions to new and prospective clients. The Solutions Architect will provide consultative expertise to manage the interface between the business and IT and will be a key owner in delivering business outcomes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide key contribution to the design and implementation of IT solutions to support internal and external stakeholders.
- Play a key role in business engagement, managing the expectations of stakeholders and driving IT solutions from project inception through to delivery.
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops and strategic sessions with the business and IT to distill complex business requirements into roadmap, project line items and IT change requests as appropriate.
- Provide expertise within the IT domain, and advisory input into business planning and bid preparations during pre-sales activities.
- Define solutions which are well scoped, costed and appropriate for the business.
- Stand over solutions from inception through to delivery and on-going maintenance to meet the needs of the business.
- Act as a key input to internal and external projects, and be an advocate for the business within the IT community.