About the Position
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join an established and growing IT team, and to be a key player in our cloud transformation and growth strategies.
Our client is seeking an experienced and dedicated IT Networking professional to join their IT Infrastructure team, with a particular focus on supporting Enterprise IT Infrastructure for our client-facing teams. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join an established and growing IT team, and to be a key player in our cloud transformation and growth strategies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide design, implementation, testing and ongoing management of complex networking solutions in a multi-contract segregated environment.
- Contribute expertise proactively to Capita and client assets by ensuring network infrastructure is resilient against downtime and threats/vulnerabilities.
- Provide project and change management for the implementation/modification/decommissioning of network assets – physical and virtual.
- Be a key contributor to protecting company assets, including the application and enforcement of IT policies for Data Protection and Information Security.
- Provide expertise and support in the implementation of appropriate access controls for internal Capita, shared, and client-specific assets to meet the needs of the business.
- Provide ownership in the timely resolution of incidents and problems within Capita’s IT infrastructure.